Part Time Receptionist
JSE Labs is seeking a part-time receptionist to join our nationally accredited laboratory team. We are a small hazardous materials testing and consulting firm located in Milwaukie, Oregon who serves the Greater Portland Metro area. Our wide array of clients includes homeowners, contractors, and large organizations such as hospitals, schools, and the military. Our team of scientists specialize in asbestos, lead paint, and mold testing.
The receptionist position works in the front office with the administrative crew and answers phone calls, receives samples, and communicates laboratory results. Bookkeeping is light and consists of looking up client accounts, generating receipts, and other minor tasks as assigned. JSE Labs will train you on basic materials knowledge and QuickBooks software. The schedule is Monday – Friday, start date is ASAP.
The ideal candidate will have the desired attributes and skills
- Excellent office decorum and client/employee interaction skills
- Excellent phone skills
- Great attendance
- Attention to detail
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Google applications
- The ability to pass a background check
Other skills that are a plus include
- A good driving record and vehicle
Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation: $20.00/hr
- Benefits: Benefits for employees that work an average of 20 hours per week include 6 hours of paid PTO per month and 4 hours paid per holiday. JSE observes several holidays per year including your birthday.
How To Apply
-In person at 3315 SE Harrison St., Milwaukie
-Submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com!
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
PTO and Holiday Pay
JSE Labs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.